Welcome

~ This blog is my journal as I learn to view each moment as a gift from God. Feel free to join me as I learn and grow through this wild adventure of abundant life, moment by moment!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our growing family

Well last night we found out that our family is growing! Milo Sam is about 8wks old!!! We are all in love already.............. I am exhausted tonight but tomorrow will post pics from today. I am sure y'all can't wait! :o) I will also share about all of the heartache associated with watching my first born turn 6!!! I still can't believe it happened, where has the time gone!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Who is Milo Sam?
    I had a mini panic attack when I was registering Hannah for online kindergarten...I second the "where has the time gone?" I'm not old enough for these things to be happening!

    ReplyDelete