Welcome

~ This blog is my journal as I learn to view each moment as a gift from God. Feel free to join me as I learn and grow through this wild adventure of abundant life, moment by moment!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kids at the zoo

  Well, I thought I had a ton of good kid pics but, on sorting them, I find that I have a bunch of B that are good and very few of the other 2. Funny because normally B is the hardest to get good pics of. :o)  I think the difference was that at the zoo, where we met my SIL A with her 3 kids and nephew, J was busy running ahead with her cousin, and LM was socializing with the kids his age, and B felt rather left out so stuck pretty close to me.  So, in an effort at fairness ;o), I am posting 1 of each and a family ( – me) pic……

J – It was very warm in this building so we were all happy to relax in there and warm up for awhile. It was soooo cold outside when we went!

CD pics 538

B – LOVE this pic of my girl!!!

CD pics 601

LM – He wanted to ride this lioness :o) He wasn’t as worried as this he looks, mostly unhappy because we didn’t have time to ride tight then

CD pics 572

Family – I was so pleased with how this one turned out!!!   I think it is just such a fun pic and love how they are lined up……. Makes me want to go again!!!

CD pics 639

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Your children are adorable! Glad you had such a good time at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a fun family pic! And your kids look cute peeking out from their brightly colored hats :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun! Mercy was fascinated by that water exhibit when went in January--it wasn't icy, just wet. We dashed from one covered area to another. Maybe someday we can go together--particularly if Ryan gets a job in Portland...

    ReplyDelete