These pictures are from our trip to the zoo in Dec. It was so cold!!! I got a lot of fun pics though, and the kids had a blast, so it was worth it! Today will be animal pics and next I will do kids and ice….. Though I really want to do some pics I took this Sunday on our little Mother’s day walk. Not sure which will win out yet……
I thought this guy was too cute! We got such a kick out of watching him bathe himself :o)
I found it was a real trick to get pics through chain link………
I had some real close up shots of this guy but they were all through glass and the reflections and glare were too overpowering
This one was through glass but because we were in a building there wasn’t the glare
Again we were mostly in shade so it worked…….
Had a hard time with the elephants…….. They were mostly inside with their backsides to us, not exactly the most exciting pics in the world ;o) I managed to get this one right before we left the area though.
I know I’ve already posted this one but I really like it so thought I would post again :o)
Glad the tiger cooperated ……. He looks so regal
It was so cold that most of the Africa animals were inside. We did not get to see rhino’s, hippo’s, zebra’s etc….. but, as the giraffe house had a window, we were able to get this peek at the giraffe. Not a great pic and the window was def. a prob, but we got to see him! :o)
Well, there you have it. The best of my zoo animal pics……. Kids and ice to follow soon.


I think the last-second elephant picture is my favorite--much better than his backside, I'm sure ;o). The polar bear is cool, too. I haven't been to the zoo in years--hard to come up with an excuse when you don't have kids! Would love to go sometime, though, to see the animals and take pictures.
ReplyDeleteI have the same dilemma--I'm forcing myself to catch up on all the pics from last month before I post the ones from last week, even though the most recent pics are my favorite!
Your photos are great! The otter IS awfully cute!
ReplyDelete