Welcome

~ This blog is my journal as I learn to view each moment as a gift from God. Feel free to join me as I learn and grow through this wild adventure of abundant life, moment by moment!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My little man…..

Returning to our regular programming ;o), I bring you my little man.  It cracks me up just how much the name “little man” fits him!

He’s my Mr Cool (even with chocolate on his face!)

June 291p2

My little flatterer  (His little mouth looks funny in this pic because he had a biking accident in which it appeared he tried to knock all of his teeth out…. his lips were still a little swollen)

June 249p4

My little ham  ;o)

October 051p1

My sweetheart

June 249p3

  He tells me I am beautiful every day, he cuddles with me and likes to brush my hair, he loves to be my hero and my helper.  His time is seldom spent in “just play”, his play is almost entirely made up of practicing to “be like Daddy”.  He can’t wait to have a welder, a gun, a knife, and tools.  He likes to “fix” things and loves to play “chatch” with his football, basketball, “Winnie-uh-pooh” ball.  He loves big equipment and animals.  He loves music and musical instruments. He turns sticks into guitars and makes up songs. He is always busy, busy, busy!  He is the best big brother in the entire world! And, although there are times I think that he will shorten my life by many years with the things he attempts, I am so thankful that God chose me to be his Mom.  He brings me such joy and laughter.  

3 comments: