Welcome

~ This blog is my journal as I learn to view each moment as a gift from God. Feel free to join me as I learn and grow through this wild adventure of abundant life, moment by moment!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Free Photo cards!!!

Well, I am taking a little break from my photo series to share with you this AMAZING deal!  I was blog hopping and stumbled upon a blog post about a deal that Shutterfly is doing (50 free photo Christmas cards for bloggers!!!!)…. it was too good of a deal to pass up, so here I am blogging about it. :o)  I went to look at their selection (Holiday Cards and Christmas Photo Cards) and was amazed by the wonderful selection this year!  I am inspired and am already planning our outfits and looking for a place to take our 2010 family pic. I have one family pic but, as baby was only a couple weeks old when it was taken, I hope to get a more recent photo. Last year I forgot to order photo cards until it was too late, this year, thanks to the promo, that should not be a problem! I looked through the options and can’t choose a favorite, as there are too many great options, but here are 3 that I really liked! Wouldn’t this one be great with a family pic or a picture of each of the kids?  or what about this one or this one with both individual pics of the kids and a family picture? I am so excited!!!  I have had an account with Shutterfly for years and I love the quality of their  products. One item that I have ordered, and is hugely popular with it’s recipients, is their Calenders. I have done these for several years and, when I was unable to do them last year, there was quite the complaining! 

  If you want to get in on the fun too, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment