Here are a few flowers from my walk…..
Well, 3 of the 4 are considered weeds by most, but I am not like most ;o)
I used to know what this one was, but can’t remember now. It’s pretty though and tiny! :o)
One of Dad’s tulips:
And this little flower is SUPER tiny! The whole group of buds is no bigger than a dime. I haven’t been able to think of a comparison for the actual blossoms…….
Enlarged like this they are a lot larger than life!
My favorite flowers to try and capture are the tiny ones that most people never even notice, often though they have more detail and beauty that the big showy one. I love how God put beauty in the tiniest of creation, just waiting for us to slow down and notice His creativity and attention to detail. :o)


I love the contrast of the white and green on the first one. That's prob. my favorite, though I do like the tinies.
ReplyDelete