Welcome

~ This blog is my journal as I learn to view each moment as a gift from God. Feel free to join me as I learn and grow through this wild adventure of abundant life, moment by moment!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Following Through – First Installment :o)

 

  I thought for my first installment of pics. I would do 1 picture from each of the “categories” I have to update on. They will probably not be in chronological or any very organized order but will be more categorical…… We’ll see. I don’t really have a plan, just a desire to post pics. :o)

  So, without further adieu and in no particular order, here are the categories:

 

Zoo Pics:

CD pics 514p2  

  Flowers:

CD pics 040p1

  Random pics and attempts at artisticness (guess that isn’t a word but oh well! :oP  )

 Dec 09 098p2blog

    And, of course, my beautiful kids! ♥

Dec 09 087blog

    I am pretty excited about this and hope that I am able to follow through….. I am so indecisive that it will take me awhile to narrow down my pics and choose which ones to publish.  I need a “Deleting Photos 101” class. I hate to delete pictures that are mediocre, esp of my kids, because then they are gone and well, “they aren’t *that* bad” :oP  I am hopeless. Lol…..

2 comments: